MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which young gun will win the most slams?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which young gun will win the most slams?

Hopefully Nishikori. Most interesting player of the bunch and nice game to watch. Don't get the Goffin interest - he's dull and apart from a couple of good runs hasn't shown a whole lot of consistency. He's not really that young. 22... Kei to me seems the most stable, works hard and is mentally pretty good most of the time.

Dimitrov looks like he should do well when you watch him in isolation but clearly there's something stopping him. Saw him trouble Nadal in 2009 Rotterdam - more than 3 years ago - and thought he'd break through. Thought the same after Wimbledon last year, that maybe that was the moment. Yet he never seems to capitalise and build on these 'moments'. Maybe he needs a new coach. Who knows. But my faith is waning.

Come on Kei!! Hold the fort before Quinzi comes along.
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote