MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open averts player boycott with increased prizemoney

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #225
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players threaten to boycott the AO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Players are the ones who create the revenue, it's not the sponsors or corporates people want to see.
Still I know that the French tennis federation said they were very concerned about that, as in next years they have to ensure in the meantime the building of the new Roland-Garros and the financements of the federation.

It's not only about corporates and sponsors (the latter ones being rather expected to bring more money to the tournaments than what they take from it )

I can understand if you say that the French tennis federation has too much money comparing to other federations and they should cut their programs as Tennis Australia will probably do, but don't make it sound as if it's only about sponsors.

Last edited by duong : 10-02-2012 at 01:39 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote