MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New teams for 2013

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #69
country flag mreccentric

mreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New teams for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
My hatred for Serena aside, it would great if Llodra could sneak in a couple of slams with her. It's a great opportunity for him.
used to hate her a lot because of her dressing controversies. but now, somewhat okay with her. They will make a good team together.

As far as Mixeds is concerned, i think the top teams remain like that.
Mike huber raymond bob might play together. Will Raymond (Age) Retire? Donno. Leander would continue his partnership with Vesnina, which i think is good. Mirnyi might possibly play with Azarenka, else with Huber. No idea who Bhupathi will pair with. Have no idea about others like Nestor, Zimonjic, Qureshi, Bopanna, poli s, etc.,

I always feel Nestor doesn't take Mixeds that serious.
mreccentric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote