MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open averts player boycott with increased prizemoney

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #215
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players threaten to boycott the AO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
No it doesn't. You need to do some research in this thread where there have been plenty of issues spoken about in regard to this.

Players are the ones who create the revenue, it's not the sponsors or corporates people want to see. Next of all when they are getting less than 20% of the revenue generated which has to go through the seven rounds. They wanted an increase for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round losers, that was the point of the negotiations.
It still sucks that they extra prize money has to come out of Australia's tennis program though

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote