MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #483
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentine View Post
Very kind of you thanks a lot.. But tell me, how will the ATP manage to cling to the rule of 18 tournaments ? Is it correct to think that over a week, the lowest result out of 7 will be transferred to Non Countables ?
The 250 and 500 tournaments can be inside the rankings even if two instances of the same tournament are within the same 52 weeks, so it's like any regular Monday. This has been quite frequent this year (Bucharest for instance). So, a player can have two Basels if they are among the Best 6 results. Paris won't be a problem because it drops one week early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrepitude View Post
Is anybody else having trouble with the ATP site? It's not loading for me at all, I just get a white page. I am not having any problems with other sites, so I don't see how it could be my computer.

Edit - it just seems to be the home page that I can't get. When I look at my History and load from yesterday, I get the rankings page etc. But still not the home page Never mind, it was the rankings I wanted!
Yeah, it loads badly and I have trouble loading many pages myself. Also, the Futures section misplaced a lot of tournament draws.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!