MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Tokyo R1: [1] Murray vs. Karlovic

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Tokyo R1: [1] Murray vs. Karlovic

I hope Dr Ivo wins with Murray footfaulting on matchpoint . We need him fresh so he can own Djoko in the Shanghai SF . Realistically though, I expect the Asian swing vulture to do his vulturing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Mint View Post
The big donkey stands no chance - Murray remembers his classless behaviour at Wimbledon. You don't besmirch the Olympic Champion's own patch and get away with it. Prepare for some marvellously crafty tennis that will outwit the big donk (the kind that won't be appreciated on here because supposed hardcore fans just want to see people mash the ball as hard as they can).
Wow, time to get away from those crack pipe. Also reported for inappropriate language in your sig.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote