MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #476
country flag florentine

florentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond reputeflorentine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

I wonder if someone could answer my question..

Apparently, drop date for Bercy is supposed to take place on Nov. 12th, according to the players' breakdown, but how come ? As it would be after the World Tour Finals.. Do you expect the ATP to cling to that, in which case, it might be quite a nightmare to organize the ranking over 52 weeks with 8 mandatory M1000 and only 18 tournaments.. I am aware, though, they will just follow the Race as far as the qualifications for the WTF are concerned.

My view is that they will drop 2011 on the Monday the WTF starts, but coud you confirm ? Or have you got relevant info ? Thanks in advance..

Last edited by florentine : 10-01-2012 at 12:02 PM.
florentine is offline View My Blog!