MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #2479
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Hello!!! How's everyone?

More later this week...
Metis!

Just be sure to brag to MariaV about the glorious weather you're experiencing. The poor girl suffers the worst weather on the planet 24/7. Must be a strange weather phenomenon focusing on MariaV.

---

Bibberz I can't say that I follow golf. We had more reports on the Ryder Cup because a Belgian was part of the European team. Saturday evening, they said that should Europe win it, it'll be the best come-back in the history of the Ryder Cup.
On the front page of my newspaper today, there's an article about the need for more golf courses in Belgium. Bunch of bandwagon jumpers.

Still can't be bothered about golf, to be honest.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!