MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #90
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Yeah it's eating them up inside. But hey, they chose to be Nadal tards not Nadal fans. They have to live with it. I never hated Nadal all that much. His tards made me hate him.
I think for some of them, it was not a choice; the fire in their loins/manginas was too powerful to resist. Becoming a Rafatard is not a rational decision for some, it's a decision made by the little head.

In any case, the effect of all those years Nadal spent at #2 behind Federer is the same: bitter-messed-up-irrational-Fedhating-Nadaltards.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote