MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #89
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
You understand tennis and actually know what you are talking about.

All that hate comes from Nadal spending years at #2 behind Federer. Nadal handled it a lot better than his tards. Some of them are evidently still messed up, especially now that the GOAT is again #1 and that Nadal sits at #4, closer to the #9 spot than the #1 rank, occupied by Federer, the GOAT, current ranked #1. While Nadal is #4, 3 spots behind Federer.
Yeah it's eating them up inside. But hey, they chose to be Nadal tards not Nadal fans. They have to live with it. I never hated Nadal all that much. His tards made me hate him.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote