MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #89
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
You understand tennis and actually know what you are talking about.

All that hate comes from Nadal spending years at #2 behind Federer. Nadal handled it a lot better than his tards. Some of them are evidently still messed up, especially now that the GOAT is again #1 and that Nadal sits at #4, closer to the #9 spot than the #1 rank, occupied by Federer, the GOAT, current ranked #1. While Nadal is #4, 3 spots behind Federer.
Yeah it's eating them up inside. But hey, they chose to be Nadal tards not Nadal fans. They have to live with it. I never hated Nadal all that much. His tards made me hate him.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Quickly dumbtards, hand out bad reps so you can bad rep me again. It's been almost 24 hours!
Honestly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote