MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 02:17 AM   #83
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post

So who is the 31-year old #1 when these lucky bums are in their 'peak' Dulltard?
Peak Nadal destroys Noserer on any surface as was demonstrated in 2008/early 2009. The mono excuse Noserertards have cooked up was really pathetic in my opinion. It's time to admit that Noserer's career and GOAT status is tainted by his inability to beat Nadal on the big stage and being his turkey on clay - not even my opinion, btw. It's the opinion of many pundits, sports journalists and commentators. GOAT my ass Even Clownpras had winning H2H against Drugassi....Noserer got humiliated by Nadal time and time again, while succeeding against gutless mugs like Roddick and Hewitt who bent down nice and low every time he faced them

I guess it's too bad Nadal turned pro - Noserer would have won 20+ slams by now and 2 calendar slams back to back giving sycophants like yourself even more reason to kiss his ass.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote