MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #66
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Rafael Nadal Parera an underachiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Difference between Rafatards and Fedtards is we can see we're sometimes a bit fanboyish and can take it with a smile. Fedtards however get insulted on their high horses and refuse to see they're just as bad, if not worse.
Nah, Rafatards are worse. They can't smile.
You're not a Rafatard, just a huuuge fan.

Rafatards are just stupid and agressive, same as Fedtards, the difference is, their "peak" is so much annoying, in 2010 you just couldn't enter MTF without a fight.

I agree, Fedtards SUCK, and are one of the multiple big problems of this forums, but what you're saying isn't true.
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.

First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote