MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #2170
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Why can't Welsh people count sheep to help them get to sleep?

'coz, when they get to five, they've gotta stop and have a wank.

sorry
Here's 3 more:Why do Welshmen wear Levi button-fly jeans?
Because a sheep can hear a zipper at 100 yards.

Guy #1 Do you know what they put on French Fries in Swansea instead of ketch-up?

Guy #2: What?

Guy#1: Coal.

Guy#2: Arrr man...

Guy#1: I,ve seen 'um do it man, they fuckin' drown 'um in that shit.

A young man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village. He asks the old man what his name is; the old man gets very irate at this point and says: "See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the house builder? Do they hell! See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they hell! See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell! But, a long long time ago, I fucked *one* sheep..."

Sorry, mate.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!