MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #2121
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Funny you mentioned this.Let me tell you a joke.

A guy somewhere in Europe finds a lamp and he rubs it and the gene comes out.Gene says,Dude,thanks a bunch I was in this fucking lamp for eternity.Make
a wish and it'll become reality.That's how I'll thank you.
The guy replies:Well, I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I'm afraid of plains, I always get sea sick so the boat is also out of the question.So, you must build me a highway to Oz land so I can drive to there.
The gene says:Are you effin crazy?Do yo know how far is Australia?It's such a monumental task and it'd take me forever to do it.Do you have some other wish?
The guy says:Well, I've also always wanted to be able to understand women.
The gene says:Fuck it.That highway, do you want it to have two lanes or four?

Evening peeps
Ben. is offline View My Blog!