MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #385
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
You call that bad?

I'm ashamed to show you mine
Yeah it's quite bad what. No meh?

Don't worry, I don't judge. Show me yours.

Quote:
Two words : live streams
So in your esteemed opinion, I shouldn't get a TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Cold weather Can't wait for it to arrive here.
You are weird. I don't know how to dress warm without looking fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Welcome to Europe
There's literally nothing open near me apart from Starbucks and supermarkets and some fried chicken place. I had to buy some gross pasta from Sainsbury for dinner. Sigh looks like I really have to cook.

Quote:
Went for a picnic in the afternoon. Just woke up from a nap
Isn't it like almost 8 in Paris now?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote