MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #3064
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
And again u spit insults Cause i find this offensive, and u will be reported.

As far intelligence goes im sure you have none, whenever you are stalking me and attacking you have most absurd responces, as grammar, as same latin sentence you posted probably 1000 times, not staying on topic and insulting as much as you can, using No2e word that only tards use, very childish.

You have poor life and i dont feel sorry for your family i feel sorry for you. Now be gone.
Sorry buddy, but you're doing something wrong in your communication with Johnny Boy.Me, on the other hand, I'm Too Hard To Handle for him.That's why he had to walk away.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!