MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #3054
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
And again u spit insults Cause i find this offensive, and u will be reported.

As far intelligence goes im sure you have none, whenever you are stalking me and attacking you have most absurd responces, as grammar, as same latin sentence you posted probably 1000 times, not staying on topic and insulting as much as you can, using No2e word that only tards use, very childish.

You have poor life and i dont feel sorry for your family i feel sorry for you. Now be gone.

The stalker accuses his victim of stalking, the one who insults accuses other people of insulting him insults and goes on with a personal attack... You have no case and no credibility.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!