MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #3053
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Sure... This is called libel. I don't send bad reps, quote me the insults to your mom I posted? I feel for her, I really do. As far as my intelligence go, I have enough to spell intelligence properly. And you accusing me of stalking you?

Sure, you just don't pop up in any thread just to antagonize, you never do that...

Here is the biggest hypocrite and dimmest witted poster of this site. If anyone sends nasty bad reps and stalks people, it is you, Nole spam.

At least, what I have to say to you, I say in the open. I don't cowardly hide behind nasty bad reps. My posts are on topic, but you just have to send a personal attack via bad rep because your feeble little brain can't handle a reality where people see No2e for what he truly is and don't worship it.

Fortunately, most people see through your act.
And again u spit insults Cause i find this offensive, and u will be reported.

As far intelligence goes im sure you have none, whenever you are stalking me and attacking you have most absurd responces, as grammar, as same latin sentence you posted probably 1000 times, not staying on topic and insulting as much as you can, using No2e word that only tards use, very childish.

You have poor life and i dont feel sorry for your family i feel sorry for you. Now be gone.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!