MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #3051
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
You arent far away from Vojomocart posts. Insults like this just show your inteligance, which i knew you dont have it at soon i saw latin posts. And stop stalking me.
Sure... This is called libel. I don't send bad reps, quote me the insults to your mom I posted? I feel for her, I really do. As far as my intelligence go, I have enough to spell intelligence properly. And you accusing me of stalking you?

Sure, you just don't pop up in any thread just to antagonize, you never do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
He's a stalker, this is his life.
Here is the biggest hypocrite and dimmest witted poster of this site. If anyone sends nasty bad reps and stalks people, it is you, Nole spam.

At least, what I have to say to you, I say in the open. I don't cowardly hide behind nasty bad reps. My posts are on topic, but you just have to send a personal attack via bad rep because your feeble little brain can't handle a reality where people see No2e for what he truly is and don't worship it.

Fortunately, most people see through your act.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!