MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bla× Kavčič Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #234
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla× Kavčič Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Has he bought a hacienda there already? It's like he knows where he belongs to.

I can't take Kavcic seriously anymore. OK, winning a few rounds at these weak tournaments is going to ensure a MD spot at the AO, but playing these endless clay events in SA time and time again is surely not gonna help him on the long run. How does he expect to improve his game, his serve, his game outside of clay etc., if all he needs to do to stay in the top 100 is beating a couple of random Sousas and Silvas who're already overranked as it is.
I take your point but he has had a lot of injury problems this summer so the smart thing to do is get his season back on track and consolidate his ranking. If everything goes well then I agree he should start improving his hard court game.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote