MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Was Your First Post?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Was Your First Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Hello everyone, I am new here.

I have been looking through today's rankings and I have noticed very strange things:

Players who participated in the World Team Championships last week but scored 0 points, count those 0 points as mandatory, and they take out valid points from the equation. Examples: Andy Roddick, Igor Kunitsyn, Igor Andreev, Dmitry Tursunov. Roddick loses a valid 45, Andreev a valid 10 and Tursunov a valid 15 because the 0 from the Team Cup takes precedence.

Was this always so, or is it a new rule ?
My first post was answered to by smucav:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smucav View Post
Of course, during the next 10 posts, I posted my live rankings, that's what I was actually aiming for from the start, even with my first post.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote