MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #110
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your take on the Gangnam Style song

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Am I to understand that you consider the songs I referred to as quality music? If so, well, that is a very brave statement.

I hardly complain about everything, but some songs are truly terrible and yet become huge hits. That is what I posted, and in case you did not notice, I was on topic. You on the other hand, just came here to disagree with me. So post on topic or GTFO.
Why so serious?

Of course the song is not "quality" music. It wasn't meant to be. It is not going to make the Rolling Stones top 500 singles.

It is just a fun song which is very popular right at the moment due to the video rather than the lyrics.