MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #787
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Always hated Fifa. Didn't feel like you were playing a football game, more an arcade game where everything what's going to happen is fixed and predetermined. But having played the 13 demo, it's so much better than 12 (actually bought it as well next to PES, because PES has disappointed me way too often since the mighty PES 5 and 6 days).

It feel more free flowing, the ball seems to be an object on itself, and not something that's a part of the animation of the player (something FIFA always lacked compared to PES, and main reason I am a PES player).

Really thinking about only buying FIFA this year.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote