MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #1855
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'm Kalle

About TT: I'm having my debut qualy, I had two different winners and one different SR to my opponent. In the morning my pick was correct. But then on the afternoon, I had the wrong pick. And I'm sure I was about to select the right winner, for sure I wouldn't have selected a mug with hundreds of places lower ranking. Now Gabasvili should beat Przysiezny in two sets or I'm out (if I've understood the rules even somewhat correctly).
I'm sorry Kalle you had told me your name, but I just forgot it I think I'm getting too old for the Castle And we have another TT player in the Castle