MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #1376
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Hi, my focus has been really divided as of late and that's bad for TT. I j just wasn't focused fully on petange towards the end and now with Sacramento, I've been busy all week and I missed the oop for today... The solution I came up with is to start singles qualies Sunday but I think that that screws up the main draw.. The only way to start the MD on time is to take out 4 players in qualies but that isn't fair either.

I apologize for my ineptness these last few weeks..
The best thing to do in this case - assuming that it is 8 matches on the OOP is to have 4 matches for each rounds.

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote