MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~* Pics of MTF members!!! *~* #4

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #174
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~* Pics of MTF members!!! *~* #4

I doubt if you or anyone of us will ever get an Explanation b/c i dont think its needed, its pretty clear what was going on.

Gagsquet - bravo knowing all the way, i must say i thought ur crazy or just couldnt stand her.

Nina - dont change and stop beliving b/c of this case, this site is full of great ppl.

i think that "she" in her off line life is not happy or pretty, my guess is that she wanted a Positive attention from ppl so she put a fake pic with a fake life, the one she was dreaming or something.

i wont dance on someones blood, she was super wrong but it wont make me doubt other ppl until they are proven Otherwise in the future.

i hope in the future if someone wants to upload his pic, let it be his real pic, if not just dont upload it at all..
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote