MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why do you like tennis?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #33
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you like tennis?

-I think it's one of the sports that give you the strongest emotions, because it's extremely stressful and intense
-I've always preferred individual sports
-I think it's aesthetically very pleasing to watch (the way they move, the footwork, etc - the dancing analogy works for me, I just like to watch beautiful moves in any sport)
-I like the way they have to play with geometry to construct points
-I like how every player is different and has specificities (kind of reminds me of Tekken )
-I like the ethic and "gentleman-like" aspect of this sport
-I like that the mental aspect is so important, that you have to learn how to avoid panicking, believe in yourself, etc
-I like the epic dimension of tennis (thrilling 5 hour-long five setters...)
-Tennis players are hot. Wait, football players are hot too, and I don't watch football. Well anyway don't try to find a logic in that.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote