MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #1271
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

I'm very impressed. Gilles maintained the opening break of serve in the 1st set all the way through and that's not easy to do because you've got so many games to hold to go still until the set is over. And then he didn't falter at all when he served for the match.

I'm telling you, Gilles has a look of focus that is back that I haven't seen for a while now and I think he really is determined to win this tournament for Tulasne. I don't think anything less will do in his eyes to end the longtime collaboration between the two.
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote