MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Beijing - Congrats AdeyC and *Jean*/mateusz2904!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #91
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Beijing - Saturday Deadline = 5am CEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev View Post
Yeah, I guess you're right. I thought this was an ATP 250... but that was some years ago I think... well
That is correct.

What seems to have happened here is that as I did an early-week entry list which had the two SE spaces in (I was doing a challenger list at the same time and noticed that kingroger said was away till midweek) and the ALT names in the midweek list and a few others seem to have been missed out in the final list.