MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #2468
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I don't understand it even with subtitles I can't read any texts meant for natives yet, I only started learning it this spring. My Korean vocabulary is about 550 words (I know because they all are in Anki) and I hope you realize how little that is. On the other hand, learning almost 100 words a month doesn't seem so bad

But I don't like that song anyway. It beats me why it's become such a huge hit
I see. Somehow I (unreasonably) expected you to be much faster than that. Do you have a target word count for the end of the year?

About the song- think it's the video. Wacky is the new trend and it is wackier than most I guess.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!