MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove's Top 69 Players Ever (Djokovic #21 of all time)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #1091
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professor Johnny Groove's Top 55 tennis players of all time (a history lesson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
What, who did he beat, a low seeded unproven Soderling at the time, Soderling did not beat Rafa there, Rafa was injured, and Del Po who was also unproven at that level at the time, that match probably gave Del Po the confidence and experience he needed to beat him at the US, but he wasn't ready to do it at the French, so there was no way Fed wasn't going to win it unless Rafa was there.
...That's weird, then. I could have sworn watching the match the score was 6-2, 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, with Soderling winning three of those sets. Sure enough, I checked it on the internet and that seems to have been the score. I thought when one player takes three sets and the other only one, then the player with three sets has beaten the other one.

Have the rules changed?
Han Solo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote