MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove's Top 69 Players Ever (Nadal up to #7 of all time)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #1084
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professor Johnny Groove's Top 55 tennis players of all time (a history lesson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I'm not a Rafatard or whatever you think, but you only hate cause you know how good he is, I'm actually a Murray fan, like you seem to be, but I like alot of players too, mostly though I probably support the game of tennis, and whenever I see mistruth's etc., I'm going to call them out.
Fanbase worse than the player, same as Nole's who I'm pretty neutral towards but his fans are a lot worse. A lot of those calling out Johnny's choices in this thread are blind colour-to-the-mast tards when he's done a good job.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote