MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove's Top 69 Players Ever (Djokovic #21 of all time)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #1077
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professor Johnny Groove's Top 55 tennis players of all time (a history lesson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I think they divorced the next year, heh.

He was injured, you know because he lost there and he never loses there when healthy.

Another reason he was injured was the fact that Fed had Sod for dinner in the next match, if Rafa was healthy he would have too.
That last sentence is a lot to do with match-up rather than anything else. Federer is a worse match up. Soderling can hit through Nadal on a good day and there's nothing the Spaniard could do about it, but Fed's variety can negate Soderling's strengths.

He never loses anywhere when healthy, the whole act is tedious and the main reason I'm not missing him on tour one bit.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote