MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #45
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
Yeah, I hope it did cheer him up. After we said goodbye and good luck and while we were walking away, Grigor was sitting on the van looking at the t-shirt. I kinda have a feeling that he's the sensitive guy who would care about these little things.

(well, comparing to my other fav, Gulbis, who would prob lose the T-Shirt five minutes after we left him not that it's his fault just different personalities.)
I agree that Grigor would really appreciate those t-shirts. One of the Asian guys who knows Grigor and posts on here sometimes (I can't remember his name) said last year that Grigor was beaming with pride that he had fans in Asia.

As far as Gulbis goes, he would have left your t-shirt with some hooker.
Hypnotize is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote