MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #44
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
Hi, I'm back from the heart-breaking match :'(

My friends and I waited around to send Grigor off to his next tourney. We gave him this awesome T-Shirt with our names. It was again past midnight.

At first he wasn't looking or coming towards the fans who waited around I had to call him and he was very nice to walk towards us (you know after 'THAT' defeat.)

I don't know what to say about the match but some of you prob had watched it already.

Very nice gift! I really like those T-shirts and I'm sure he does as well He will definitely come back next year, because the big support from you Hopefully next year you can take another photo of Grigor, but this time with the Thailand Open trophy in his hands

Singles: [Rank: #24, Highest: #20]
2014: W: Indian Wells Masters
2012: W: Rio De Janeiro CH

Doubles: [Rank: #90, Highest: #45], Partnering with YEBRA
2014: W: Bucharest
2013: W: Chennai, Delray Beach, Tunis CH
2012: W: Dallas CH, St. Remy CH, Rio De Janeiro CH, Geneva CH
2011: W: Atlanta
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote