MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor in Asia

Thread: Grigor in Asia
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #41
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
In the bulgarian media there is information that Grigor is playing for two months with a broken toe on his right foot. It says that after his first training in Toronto he was walking behind Michael Berrer who closed the door behind him really strong and Grigor tried to pretect himself by putting his foot and that's how in happened. It also says that this information is from his father, but I can't imagine how can you run all the time with a broken toe ...
That's interesting as it would definitely explain the foot problems he had during the hard court season. It's certainly possible because you can run with a broken toe (one of my friends had one a couple of years ago), it just restricts your movement, slows you down a little and would certainly stop him pushing off on his serve.

It was a tough loss today but overall I'm happy with the way he played. His service rhythm is finally back which is great to see. It was a high quality, entertaining match with lots of great rallies and big winners from both guys. He obviously has to work on closing out matches when he is in front but this is one of those loses that should hurt him enough that he will learn from it.

I'm looking forward to see how he plays in his next tournament because there are a lot of positives to draw from today.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote