MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #1242
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

What ?
Quote:
he said he wants to travel alone from now on, no entourage
I still saw Tutu today at Gilles' match.

Wrt the match vs Soeda. His serves were not too hot but baseline game were very solid. Their games are similar but Soeda was making more mistakes in 2nd set. I also follow Soeda sometimes, he tends to be exhausted and spraying errors if the match gets too long. The key of the match was when Gilles' holding after spending more than 10 min. towards the end of Set 1 (I can't remember which game) and Soeda was broken afterwards.

In Set 2, the score were closer than the game actually was. Gilles held more comfortably while Soeda took more risks and gave away some points.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote