MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #1241
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike s. View Post
http://www1.skysports.com/tennis/new...medium=twitter

He said, ""I don't get any easy points, I have to fight every point form the baseline.

"I'm not serving my best and that makes life difficult. I'm just happy to get through. My shoulder is slowly getting better, but I must continue to play this way for now."

I don't understand why he doesn't just take a couple more weeks off then and come back completely healthy in Europe. Oh well, I guess he can pick up some points but it just seems stupid and without any coach now no one will tell him no.
This doesn't surprise me at all. I thought the shoulder won't just heal in such short time, and Gilles is not one who likes to be sidelined so he'll play even if it hurts. However, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I had read some other players said to keep playing with a torn sth because the activity is good for the process, it could be the case. (Then again, if Gilles had said that I wouldn't have believed him, but somebody else said that is somehow more credible to me ). And without Tutu probably makes no difference since he doesn't listen to Tutu anyway . Well, okay, don't take me too seriously. I felt frustrated with all the news today. I mean, he said he wants to travel alone from now on, no entourage. How about that physio that he most definitely needs? What is he thinking now? Ok, I did read this http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/sport/t...eul-7752921538 I get it somewhat. But still, I disoriented and becoming incoherent...
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote