MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove's Top 69 Players Ever (Djokovic #21 of all time)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #1066
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professor Johnny Groove's Top 55 players ever (Murray one slam away from making l

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviopr View Post
Nadal has two. It's really hard to say who has more achievements today. I dont see a remarkable achievement from Borg to stay ahead Nadal. So, for me another major gives Nadal the number 8 in the list.
For me, Borg is way ahead of Nadal because of his big performances on carpet, a surface where Nadal hasn't even had to play on.

Besides, Borg went a lot to the net in his time.

Finally, the fact that he didn't win the US Open and Nadal did is mostly related to chance in my eyes. Borg was at least as good as Nadal on hardcourts.

I would have put Borg higher in Johnny's list by the way.

Last edited by duong : 09-27-2012 at 01:31 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote