MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Now, pretty much, the only way you know itís an American playing is ..............

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #16
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now, pretty much, the only way you know itís an American playing is .............

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
It's interesting you should say that, cause I think I've been hearing that the US players are now being trained more like the clay courters, except maybe on HC's so it's not working out the same way, so that's why the young talent isn't as strong now as it once was.
Really, so far out of the top juniors, it's only been Bjorn Fratangelo who has be trained in a much more patient style. Which is why he won the Jr. French Open.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote