MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #401
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverer View Post
Nadal must be the biggest crybaby on the tour. What does the guy expect to happen when hes running a marathon behind the baseline every match? They even slowed all the hard courts down to blue clay and hes still not happy?
The comment does indeed seem rather self serving. I dont really agree the "biggest cry baby", but it's he's just gonna have to get over that one. I dont think it's so much an issue of clay vs hard. He was predisposed to his physical problems and no doubt clay would lesson them. Now what i do think is a legit gripe by the players is that the season is just too long. Few pay much attention to the sport post US, so they should just wrap it up in say October with the WTF and see you next year.
grahampros is offline View My Blog!