MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bangkok round 32: Karlovic def. Matosevic 6-3 6-4.

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #14
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangkok round 32: Karlovic double bagels Matosevic without a tiebreak. 6-3 6-4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
That's what I said, I said his serve is only good because of his height pretty much, it's not due to actual tennis skill, which is what Milos's is.
No, you said that hight being the reason for Karlovic' serve being good somehow takes away the fact that is actually better than Milos's and I said that that doesn't change a thing. If you're a 5'2 and a great serve motion, you're serve would still suck. Look at Almagro or Tipsarevic. They have a great serves for their hight, they make the most of it, have a better serve motion and 'tennis skills' whatever that means, but Ivo's serve is still better. Reasons for him having a better serve don't metter, it's better (more effective), period.

Last edited by uxyzapenje : 09-26-2012 at 07:37 AM.
uxyzapenje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote