MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #1355
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Here, a player can submit in 2 tournaments and not ask OUT in the first, can sent picks "nonstandard", can play all weeks and not help in anyone, can complain about any little thing...

And a manager can't not post a entry list, in 1 tournament only, for important reasons?

If this were more times, i don't will reclaim, but was only 1 time.
Calm down! Nobody is blaming anybody.

But I agree on the player submitting in 2 tournaments which was very bad!

But you are all right about it, the only thing I said that it is very easy to complain afterwards, while people can also change it earlier. So it is also up to the players to make the best of a tournament if the manager sucks, it is not only the manager who can do things. That is why I mention freak3yman when he posted the draws in my tournament! So that was not a defense, it was just that I think that complaining is pretty easy.
Just as an example, I once posted the OOP not really early because there were problems with the OOP not out at the moment I was online. I later found the OOP, so it was posted. The next day people complained that they were not able to send because of the late OOP. But in the rest of the thread, nobody asked for the OOP. So, please people, if a manager forgot something you need, just ask in the thread!

To be honest, as a manager I don't like it if there is nothing said in the thread. Than it feels like people don't care about the tournament! So even complaints are better than nothing!

rvugt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote