MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #1351
country flag chowdahead25

chowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Honestly, Its great Direnan and rvugt that you guys manage and your work is obviously appreciated and what not, but Sergio is 100% correct, as is erick, in that at the very least, you should post that you either will be late with it, or you ned someone to do it. We're not attacking you or anything, so Direnan expecially, you dont need to respond with "oh well i managed 3 of 6 weeks etc., because frankly nobody cares and that is completely besides the point.) Its just a common courtesy thing. It takes 10 second to throw a post down, and everybody will greatly appreciate it. Just my two cents.

Singles (131) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-14 Main Draw: 24-20 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Astana-2 CH SF: Itajai CH, San Marino CH QF: Sarasota CH, Samarkand CH, Winston-Salem

Doubles (132) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-7 Main Draw: 27-24 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Marseille, Arad CH SF: Itajai CH, Tianjin CH, Marburg CH, Vancouver CH, San Marino CH

Check out my new tennis "career" here!!! - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=502881
chowdahead25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote