MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #2405
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Ild, are you really THAT bored? may i recommend the F1 or even econ problem sets as better entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
WG loves that lawyer-y stuff, doesn't she.
Of course maria. Even DOMA may be repealed before any administration will tackle IP law reform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah, I don't expect below 32 for another 2 or 3 weeks at least. But, I'm gonna disconnect the swamp cooler's water pretty soon so it call all dry out.

The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
Happy and safe travels, starina you'll be missed. Take good pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
She can handle it (better than most MTF'ers can)
Hugely faulty assumption.

I had my best run in a long time nothing beats a good runner's high. Though I'll probably have to pop an advil tomorrow.

Hemalatha, have you started the glowing phase yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!