MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #2401
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
This should still go by the Latvian law or so? If they're Latvian cirizens and he didn't have a will. It could take a while to sort things out though, esp in court.
Yeah, maybe he even had a will, I'm not sure. The brother is saying that he needs the money to support Karlis's mother. But the widow is already doing that. I don't know...

Quote:
And what you mean by the other side of the story?
I meant the brother's side, and all the relatives' that live in Latvia. Apparently they didn't ask for the widow's input on anything, not even some pictures of Karlis. At least that's what I heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
evi how is going uni? wait u degree andi missed also it
No Betty, you didn't miss my degree, I didn't write the final thesis I figure I'll write it sometime later, maybe in a year or two.