MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #2399
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.
Of course I do.
It must've been an unimaginable shock for her. I hope she'll be able to get on with her life.
Arguments about money - so typical. This should still go by the Latvian law or so? If they're Latvian cirizens and he didn't have a will. It could take a while to sort things out though, esp in court.
And what you mean by the other side of the story?