MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #2398
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
At least the central heating was turned on this morning. We need heating for like 7 months of the year now.
Yeah, we have basically the same weather. Very wet and cold. Hopefully we'll get the heating soon as well.

Quote:
The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.
I read about the falsified certificate too. It's inexcusable. Such a tragedy.

Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.