MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #2396
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Last I checked, the location hadn't been decided but they thought it might be on the west coast. I don't live on the west coast. Otherwise, I might.

Yes, a lot of European players just stayed in Europe or went back to their own countries. And yeah, a lot have gone to the KHL too. I just think of that terrible plane crash from a few months ago with that one KHL team.

I noticed one tree turning red today at a friend's. My trees are still green. A drive to see the fall colours sounds really nice.
It's beautiful here, the leaves have been falling a while already, and it's raining sooooooooooooooo damn much. +10 C today, worse than Metis' winter. At least the central heating was turned on this morning. We need heating for like 7 months of the year now.

The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Rereading your post just now:
"when maria v was doing to me with p antonius"

...what do you mean with "doing to me with p antonius" ???

The plot thickens.
I have no idea what he meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I did.

Edit to add Exhibit n°1:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=#post12331365
(although, that was not to JM but JM has been quiet lately due to being banned for a short while and currently busy with a new home)

GSM Castafiore.

What's your problem with MariaV lately? Did she do with p antonius what you want her to do with you instead? Jealous?
Must be it.

Honestly Thanos, I'm sorry if I've offended you inadvertently but believe me I've got nothing against you so could you already bury this? Thanks.