MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #330
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

Seriously the Rosol referrence confirms the general impression which all of these words give me : he's in a moment of "escaping the truth", I mean including the truth about his knee and future, because the truth still hurts, and he's in derivatives, his mind is far far from the game of tennis atm.

His physical condition is maybe not as bad as it sounds from the idea that he just "wishes" to be ready for the AO, but his mind is still very far from tennis atm.

And he doesn't say "he thinks he will play many more years", he says "he's confident".

I think you can't ask him more atm : he doesn't control anything, I think if you want to ask objective and well-thought answers, only his uncle and doctors can give.

Last edited by duong : 09-25-2012 at 07:55 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!